Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems How to remove Go.webfind.pw from web browser

How to remove Go.webfind.pw from web browser

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Hi guys, my laptop accidentally catches Go.webfind.pw. It takes the place of my home page and it pops up different sites which I think are ads. I do not click any buttons on them for being afraid of getting more troubles. But I need help to get them rip off my computer. Any info is appreciated.

According to your information, I think it is probably a browser hijacker that can even do harm to your system. Try immediate action to get rid of it.

Try (Please do the following in Safe Mode with Networking: tap F8 before the system loads, use arrow keys to highlight the option and press Enter)

Uninstall suspicious programs in Control Panel

Reset browser settings and clear browser add-ons

Delete dropped system registry entries like HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe

Remove inserted system files like %StartMenu%\Programs\random.lnk

Hope this helps you! :D :D :D

What a pity! Try every way to get rid of it! :) Cyber criminals are so evil to create such computer viruses or malware.
What web browser are you using? You can try other browsers and see if they work as normal.

Sometimes you may want to try a system restore to fix the problem:
Click Start menu > All programs > Accessories > System tools > System Restore
and follow the guides

All the best! :)

Return to Browser Problems