Board index Computer & Internet Problems in Windows System Blue screen and Error message "0x0000007E"

Blue screen and Error message "0x0000007E"

Post computer problems you encounter here and get help

Since yesterday I have been getting these stop errors. So far I have got them at least every hour or so. I have tried using CC cleaner but it hasnt helped. I also restored my computer to before the stop errors started, but that hasnt helped either. They are still reoccurring. There is not really any pattern to them either, they happen when I am using chrome, watching films, anything. So I have not isolated a specific program. The only thing that I think could be causing them is torrenting, I have been downloading alot recently. But I never download dodgy torrents and I always do a norton full system scan immediatley after and nothing has been found. How to solve this issue? Thanks.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
If you are overclocking stop. (chances are if you dont know if you are, you are not)a
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy (compress them)
*Please upload them to a file sharing service like Skydrive or"Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

Return to Problems in Windows System