Board index Computer & Internet Problems in Windows System Is impossible to change system language(win7)?

Is impossible to change system language(win7)?

Post computer problems you encounter here and get help

Hmm~~ just have an question about system language. Can it be easily changed? Like just download language package and run it? I recently wanted to change system language of my PC to French, can it be done?
Last edited by Casey on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casey, it is possible to do that.
Usually, every system provide additional languages. You could change it by yourself without installing any language packages.

Here is the steps:

Control Panel> Choose View by: Category> Click on "Change display language" under Clock, Language, and Region> and select the language you want

If you found that your system doesn't provide additional language, then you should to install relevant language pack you want.

Control Panel> Choose View by: Category> Click on "Change display language" under Clock, Language, and Region> you will see window of Region and Language, click on Keyboards and Languages tab> then you can go to install your language pack according to its instruction.

If you are not sure about this process, you should ask someone professional help.

I had always thought that system language is really difficult for me to change. Today I learn a way. Thanks for sharing knowledge with us, David :) :) :)

Great to share with us, and happy to learn more of computer.

Big thanks to David, too :D :lol:

Hmm~~ I have tried out the way of David's. It is still not very easy for me to do that, coz I am not that good at computer. But with the help of one of my friend, I got it done. I am still grateful that David shared his idea with me

It is a great help~~~ :D :D

Return to Problems in Windows System