Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help What is WaTchiItAdBlockeo 2.91??It got such a long name!

What is WaTchiItAdBlockeo 2.91??It got such a long name!

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

I found this WaTchiItAdBlockeo 2.91 when I tried to clean my add-ons on Google Chrome. Thank god, I did this on a regular basis. I have no idea how long it has been here and how did it come inside at the first place. Can't find much info about this thing. So, what will this thing do to my computer? Should I keep it?

It is just a useless browser extension and it can be added to all your installed web browsers.It will bring in tons of ads as it serves for its sponsored commercial websites.Make sure you close the web browsers first when you delete this virus from Control Panel→Programs →Uninstall a program.Then move to browser settings to check whether it is still on the list of add-ons.

Bob

It will lower the security level of your browser and let in other infections out there. It comes recently, so adware removal programs won't be able to delete it for you.It's better for you to reset your browsers.

No wonder that my computer runs so slow these days!It seems like I got more than one virus in the system! How did it come in at the first place!

Bob

Have you downloaded any free stuff recently? If you got them from unsafe sites, you may pick up this virus. Also, be careful with the strange emails from strangers. They may contain virus copies,too!

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help