Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help Help to unlock Police-save.empirehydrogen.org from browser

Help to unlock Police-save.empirehydrogen.org from browser

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

A page named Police-save.empirehydrogen.org locks all my web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. And being asked to pay for a code so as to unlock the browser. But I heard this is some kind like a ransom virus. I have to shut down my PC in case Police-save.empirehydrogen.org threatens my private information on the computer. Please do help me to remove the virus. Thanks a lot!

Sad. But you can have a try like this: start the computer, then press F8 before the system loads till some options like "Safe Mode", "Safe Mode with Networking", and "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" appear. You use arrow keys to highlight the option "Safe Mode with Networking" and hit Enter. In this mode, you may be able to run your security tool and scan the system for any suspicious program or threats. Go to computer Control Panel and uninstall dropped programs. Open the browser and clear all unknown add-ons especially those related or similar to this ransomware. Then restart the machine and it could work as normal. Good luck. :)

It seems like a ransom virus that can violate your privacy and steal your money. It can even cause system crash and damage the computer. It is very dangerous to keep such virus in the system.

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help