Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help Need help to stop Warn1now.com!

Need help to stop Warn1now.com!

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:13 am

I am exhausted to find every possible method to get rid of Warn1now.com!! How could it be so stubborn?? I tried some antispyware tools, some of them reported this virus, some didn't. Is there any way to remove it? I am at the end of my wits now.

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:20 am

It is classified as a annoying browser hijacker. It seems harmless at the first sight. In fact, lots of damage can be caused due to this virus. It may record your information at the background, too. So creepy! To deal with this kind of nasty virus, you have to close all its running processes from Task Manager, delete infected files found inside the computer and clean its registry entries. If you have no idea about how to find out the infected data, you can use the installed security tools to help you!

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:27 am

Pay attention to your online bank accounts, credit card details, and passwords! If you like to make financial transaction online, you shall be more careful. This virus can collect all your password for makers and steal your money without your awareness. You can reset the browser settings as well to make sure that none of its components are leftover.

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:10 am

I don't know much about computer. Could you guys recommend some useful programs that will help killing this thing?

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help