Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help What is eFix Pro? Is it reliable to use?

What is eFix Pro? Is it reliable to use?

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:16 am

Hi, everyone here,

I recently found an eFix Pro running in my PC, which I remember I never install any programs that share the same name with it. So far, nothing weird happens, but I have doubts about it. Is it a rouge or reliable system pro?

Please share your advises with me.

Many thanks

Hi Morgan,

As some virus reports confirmed that this eFix Pro is absolutely a rogue program, which could be harmful and destructive to destroy system. But of course it is not gonna happen just in a few days. It will slowly and gradually corrupt your files and perform many malicious tasks. And what is tricky to you deal with it: it can root deep in your system, and many of its malicious files will be displayed differently with random letters.

To completely remove it, you have to talk to expert guys.

You should handle it as soon as you can.

Molly is right. Sooner rather than later. Morgan, you should find a way to remove it quickly. PC threats will always cause irreparable damages to system if they are not cleaned up in a short time.

yeah,

I have the same problem, but I just have it fixed. wow~~ Great help from Doofix.

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help