Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help Got pop-ups by Shuang11temai.com!!

Got pop-ups by Shuang11temai.com!!

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Shuang11temai.com keeps popping up on my browser any time I want to surf the Internet. It says that if I complete a survey and participate in a game, I can win an iPhone, iPad or Mac Book Air as prizes. Such things are so irritating and I cannot work on my computer now!! Anyone helps me out, please???

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:03 pm

You can try clean Add-ons and Extensions of your browsers and remove this hijacker from there. And delete relevant Registry entries and files created by this annoying stuff.

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:21 pm

This kind of message is totally fake. All they all is your personal info, your cell number, bank account and password. Just ignore them. Sometimes they will redirect you to other sites and you will get more infections. Try more antivirus programs, they can help you clean all adware.

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:24 pm

I know!! I thought I could just leave it alone. I was wrong. I find it at the extension and click disable. Hope it won't come back later or ever!!

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help