Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help Hijacked by Static.Myleadsolution.com!

Hijacked by Static.Myleadsolution.com!

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:47 pm
Bob

This Static.Myleadsolution.com adds itself to all my installed web browsers!! Cannot stop its crazy pop-ups!! I cannot find it at the uninstall program list at the control panel! What could I do to get rid of this thing??

It exists at the form of website. Therefore, you cannot find it at the program list at the control panel. You protection tools won't be able to help you remove it either. So, you are on your own! Try remove it manually. Go to manage add-ons and extensions of the browsers. You should be able to find it there. Feel no hesitation to rip it off!

Yes, this kind of pop-up thing is irritating indeed! You better reset your browsers as well. Reset all browsers if they are infected all together. Make sure you back up all your bookmarks and saved passwords before you do so. I lose everything last time I did so. Took me some time to get most of them back. :evil:

Bob

Yep, find it! See whether it works!!

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help