Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help Remove AppSuper Ads? How to do??

Remove AppSuper Ads? How to do??

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:50 pm

I get poo ups from AppSuper all the time and they occupy my whole screen!! Unbelievable!! How could someone invent something like this? My pc is running slow and CPU usage is extremely high. But I do nothing, neither do I open any app or play anything. Just so Annoying!!

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Those guys just want you to help them build the traffic for their web in that way. Rather unfair though. Try ger rid of it from Control Panel and clean all its registry files. Make sure you back up your system first in case you make any mistakes. Go get them!

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Thanks, Hannah! LOL. But I cannot find any app sharing name with this virus. Or may be it has other name? How do I find out?

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Move to browser add-on, it should be there. What browser you are using currently?
Firefox: Tools→ Add-ons → Extensions, select the related browser add-ons and click Disable.
Google Chrome: Customize and control Google Chrome button → Tools → Extensions.
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options→Programs→Manage add-ons

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help