Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help I can't delete beesq.net!!

I can't delete beesq.net!!

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:32 pm

I have the beesq.net redirect virus inside my computer! What a nightmare!! Despite that I have performed a deep scan I cant get rid of it. Can someone show me how to do??? :(

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Try remove it from Control Panel→add/uninstall a program, find out the program that you want to get rid of and remove it.

Clean all its related registry values. Open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together. Make sure you delete all malicious files and avoid making any mistakes, or you'll get your system crash down.

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Thanks for your help,Kyle!!You are such a good men :D
I did what you told in the post, the annoying thing seems to stop now. Please do forgive me if I am a bit paranoid now. But how do I know whether it is totally gone or not? Or maybe it just lurk at somewhere inside my computer and waits for the right time to come out again? :roll:

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Just relax. You will know if it is there when you open you browsers, right? So, if you can use your web browsers without being redirected to strange unsolicited websites, you are safe by now. If you still get worried, you can go check Registry Editor. See whether there are any entries belonging to this pesky stuff showing or not.

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help