Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help Seek Help to remove PConverter B3 Toolbar

Seek Help to remove PConverter B3 Toolbar

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

I downloaded a file from the Internet several days ago. And PConverter B3 Toolbar just appears on my browser suddenly. I really don't want this toolbar at all. Is there any one can help me remove it? Thanks a lot.

Click on "Start-->Run". Type "devmgmt.msc" and Click on OK. This will run Device Manager. In Device Manager, click on "View-->Show Hidden Devices".

then, click on the "Plus" sign. Now try to find " PConverter B3 Toolbar" right click Disable. Please make sure that you do not select the Un-Install option otherwise infection will be back once you reboot your computer.

go to control panel and under programs, find PConverter B3 Toolbar, and disable it. After that, run your antivirus to scan the system to make sure that it is deleted completely.

PConverter B3 Toolbar gets installed on my firefox without asking my permission as well. And i try to uninstall it through control panel, but i cannot find it in there!

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help