Board index Security Virus & Other Malware Removal Help How to remove Search.clearch.org from my PC?

How to remove Search.clearch.org from my PC?

Please post your security problems, discussion and get support of Virus and Other Malware Removal help here

I get annoyed by Search.clearch.org because it just pops up on my browser again and again. How can i do to remove it completely? Please help!

First of all Search.clearch.org is not a virus. You will get this when you tried to install some free application in your computer and this is also installed as an add-on. Usually they are called browser hijacker. You can remove Search.clearch.org by simply following the steps below. 1. Uninstall the program first in your computer * Go to control panel * Click Uninstall a program * Uninstall "Search.clearch.org for Internet Explorer, Update Manager for Search.clearch.org " 2. Remove the Search.clearch.org tool bar in your web browser. a. Internet Explorer - Open IE - Click on the gear icon then go to "Internet Options" - Go to the advance tab - Click on the "Reset" Button - Tick "Delete personal settings" and then click on reset

I have the same problem like you. It makes me crazy, too!!!

Return to Virus & Other Malware Removal Help