Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems How to remove Windows.Errohelper.com from my IE/Chrome/Firefox

How to remove Windows.Errohelper.com from my IE/Chrome/Firefox

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Windows.Errohelper.com came inside my system and change my homepage into Windows.Errohelper.com. I want to get my homepage back, but I don't know how to get it back, and antivirus programs cannot help me. why? Who can help me ? Thanks a lot!

Windows.Errohelper.com is a malicious redirect virus which can redirect you to some unwanted web sites. Your homepage was changed into Windows.Errohelper.com, which means that your PC was infected with Windows.Errohelper.com redirect virus. It is necessary to get your homepage back. But firstly, you should remove Windows.Errohelper.com from your browsers. To remove Windows.Errohelper.com from your browsers, you should delete its files, entries, extensions and toolbar in manual way.

Windows.Errohelper.com can disable your antivirus programs, so you cannot remove Windows.Errohelper.com redirect virus with the help of your antivirus programs.

I just found a removal guide here on this Forum. Tony, you could try that out. Wish you luck

It is very difficult to remove, you can ask experts for help.

Return to Browser Problems