Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems Help me stop those annoying pop-up ads

Help me stop those annoying pop-up ads

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Post Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:50 am

I always get many pop-up ads from UK.Local.com. I don't know how these pop-up ads come into my computer. I want to stop them, but it seems very difficult. Who can help me ?

UK.Local.com pop-up ads is a nasty adware, and it can cause a lot of ads and promote various services or products. Actually, UK.Local.com pop-up ads is created by hackers to cheat users' money. You get many ads from UK.Local.com , it means that your PC is infected with UK.Local.com pop-up ads. To stop these malicious ads from UK.Local.com, you should remove UK.Local.com at first. Normally, antivirus programs cannot delete UK.Local.com completely. To remove UK.Local.com safely and quickly, you should use manual method. You should remove it by yourself. If you are a computer expert, the process will be easy for you. But if you are not familiar with computer skills, it will be very difficult. It will cause damage to your system if you have a mistake in the process of manually removing it. Actually, you can ask expert for help.

It is very difficult to remove. Good luck to you.

I am new here, want to learn this

Return to Browser Problems