Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems File Restore?? I need a help.

File Restore?? I need a help.

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 am

I don't know how I catch this thing on my computer. But few days ago, there are bunch of alerts and warnings popping out on my computer screen. They claim that my computer has serious problems and various countless viruses in my computer. So this program File Restore asks me to pay for the full version so that I can get my computer fixed. I have searched the internet and I learn that it's a fake antivirus program. What should I do so that I can delete this program forever!!

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:14 pm

In the first place, you should get into the safe mode with networking. Press key F8 when you restart your computer. And then you stop the running process in task manager first and you go to the registry and find this virus and its related files and delete them. Good luck to you, mate!

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Hey, be careful when you surf the internet. Viruses can find many ways to get into your computer!!!

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Good luck!!!

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:25 pm

You should find a reputable antivirus program in your computer to protect it...and yes, you really should pay more attention when you open a new wedsite.

Return to Browser Problems