Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems My Super Cheap On Ads....What should I do to remove it forever!!!!

My Super Cheap On Ads....What should I do to remove it forever!!!!

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

I always enjoy shopping online and I have caught this adware on my computer named My Super Cheap On..... I used my antivirus but it doesn't report any unusual in my computer. But pop-up ads are on my computer screen and I can't close them. This adware will come back again and again!!! PS: I have tried to delete it from Control Panel but it seems that I haven't cleaned it completely. I need more instructions to remove it. Thank you ......

Hey,Hannah.
It's good to know that you have tried to uninstall this adware from control panel. You are learning something to protect your computer. Good for you.
Here, I will tell you more ways to remove those pop-up ads. You should stop its processes in task manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL). And then you should find it in registry (type "regedit" in "Search programs and files" in start menu) and delete it.
Hope it can really work this time. Good Luck.

Yes! Good Luck to you!!!

I love shopping online and I think I should be more careful when I want to buy something from internet. Good luck to you, sister!!

Return to Browser Problems