Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems go speedbit in computer! SOS!!

go speedbit in computer! SOS!!

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:42 pm

I have tried to use some new softwares recently. One of them is Download Accelerator Pro download manager from company Speedit. When I want to update this download manager, I was forced to accept to have go.speedbit.com as my homepage in my Chrome and it claims that I can change the settings anytime. I think it's lie. Maybe it's little bit too late to know that. Anyway, when I try to change the settings I realise that I can't remove this startup page no matter what I have done. I am here looking for helps! So any help from any anybody will be delightful!!! Thank you guys......

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:10 pm

First, I suggest that you should uninstall this download manager. (Hope you already did that) Second, I think you should not never use this program ever again when you fix your computer. There are many reputable download manager and you can choose one which is suitable for you.

So next I will try to help you out this trouble. I will tell you what I have known. Then good luck to you!

Stop this program from task manager first. Then uninstall it in control panel. Finally delete it and its related process from registry! Hey, have a try!

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:20 pm

I always get help from this forum. There are so many nice people around here. And those removal guide posted by them are really useful. Hope you can find your perfect solution here soon!

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:22 pm

You should find a safe and useful download manager ......You really need to do it....

Return to Browser Problems