Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems Plz Help Me Get Rid of Fastdailyfind.com Virus

Plz Help Me Get Rid of Fastdailyfind.com Virus

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

I have a problem with my browser. I think it is hacked with a virus named Fastdailyfind.com. It always pops up and replaces my browser homepage. I am eager to remove it from my browser. Please help! Thax. By the way, my browser is IE.

If I were you, I would go to repair shop to ask for professional help.

Chris wrote:
If I were you, I would go to repair shop to ask for professional help.

:L, I would like to look for some removal guides on the network and give a shot before I decide to pay for the professional service.

Casey, I'm glad to help you out of that.

1. Reset your IE at first
Open IE > Tools > Internet Options > Connection tab >LAN settings button > Uncheck "Use a proxy service for you LAN" under the Proxy Service session > Click OK.

2. Remove dubious add-ons
Open IE > Tools > Manager Add-ons > Search Providers > Choose a search engine and set it as your default search engine > Select Search Results and click Remove.

Tools > Internet Options > General tab > Click Use default and then set a new website as your default homepage.

If you utilize the mentioned steps to remove this virus with no luck, you should ask for professional help. Good luck to you.

Return to Browser Problems