Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems What Is Java-safe.com? Is It A Virus?

What Is Java-safe.com? Is It A Virus?

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:36 am

I am often redirected to Java-safe.com each time I open my browser. Java-safe.com says that I need to update my outdated Java Player. Is it safe to update my Java Player on this site???

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:40 am

You'd better not click on anything. Actually, Java-safe.com is considered to be a browser hijacker. It is a suggestion that you run your antivirus program to scan the whole operating system.

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:45 am

I'm sure that your computer is infected with Java-safe.com virus which often comes together with many free applications. Did you install some free programs to your computer? You should remove Java-safe.com virus as fast as you can because it can cause great harm to your system.

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:52 am

Hi, Jassica
Java-safe.com is a browser hijack virus that should be removed from your desktop immediately. Manual removal is a good solution to deal with it.
You can learn more about Java-safe.com virus and refer to a removal guide to solve your issue via this link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=327588&p=346953&hilit=Java+save#p346953

Return to Browser Problems