Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems Need help! How to remove Best-Found.com Redirect quickly?

Need help! How to remove Best-Found.com Redirect quickly?

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

No matter what browsers I use, my homepage is always changed into Best-Found.com without my consent. I have tried many ways with my trusted antivirus programs to remove it, but ended with failure. And I cannot restore my browser back to the previous one. Who is familiar with the redirect virus and help me remove it? Thanks very much.

:o It is redirect virus again. You definitely need to reset your homepage.
As I know, cleaning up extensions of your browser is one of the way you should try.

Best-Found.com is a malicious redirect virus. It can change your system settings and mess up your PC. If you keep it on your PC for a long time, it will drop many other malicious infections to your system. So remove it immediately. Please follow the guide I offer as below.

1) Press Ctrl+ Esc+ Shift together in Windows7/vista to open Windows Task Manager or press Ctrl+ Alt+ Del together in Windows XP/ Windows 8 to open Windows Task Manager and then click End process of Best-Found.com.
2)Delete all of the malicious files. Click "Start" and go to "Control Panel", then open "Folder Option", click on " View", tick "Show hidden files, folders and drives", simultaneously, uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click "OK" and delete all files related to Best-Found.com.
3)Remove all associated registry entries related to Best-Found.com.

Good luck to you.

:? That is malicious redirec virus. You had better pay attention to it. You should remove all of the files and registry entries related to Best-Found.com.

My friend has the same problem. He removed it by himself, but he don't know what programs shounld be removed and what programs belong to the system programs. He made a mistake. As a result, his PC is destroyed by himself. It is very annoying. I suggest you ask experts for help to aviod the mistake.

Return to Browser Problems