Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems How Can I Remove Playload.sidekick.net Virus?

How Can I Remove Playload.sidekick.net Virus?

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

What a bad day! When I opened my browser, I was redirected to Playload.sidekick.net. I tried to reset my browser settings and restarted my browser, Playload.sidekick.net appeared again. I know my computer gets infected with a virus after checking Playload.sidekick.net on Google. But I don't know how to remove it. Can you help me? Thanks.

Did you install some programs onto your computer. I know this kind of redirect virus can be distributed by many dubious free programs.

Sorry to hear that. It is really bad. There are some removal guides that seem to be helpful on the network. Maybe you can have a try.

In fact, there is no fixed guide to remove Playload.sidekick.net Virus online because this virus can hide itself. To get rid of Playload.sidekick.net Virus, you have to remove all infected files and delete all registry entries of this virus completely.

At first, you need to open Task Manager to terminate this program's process. Second, you have to find and clean Playload.sidekick.net Virus files. At last, you should go to Registry Editor to search and delete its registry entries.

In my opinion, manual removal demands sufficient PC skills. John, good luck to you.

Return to Browser Problems