Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems Help me stop Price Sparrow, Please

Help me stop Price Sparrow, Please

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:28 pm

I am so frustrated to see Price Sparrow in my PC. I am sure it is a advertising website. It is so annoying, because it marks unwanted websites of its own in my Bookmark and keeps resetting my homepage. When I do my search online, there are many pop-up ads showing to disturb me. Please some one tells me how I can get rid of it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 pm

It is a malicious adware which you are suffering from now. You will need to do several things to fully stop it. 1. you need to clean up your browsing history, cookies, temp files etc
2. you should reset your browser settings and restart your browser to save all the changes
3. you also need to end its processes and clean up all its files in your local disks

I am sure the above removal advice is helpful. Good luck to you

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:43 pm

So upset to deal with such malicious stuff.
I usually go to talk to experts to get help.

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 pm

I got some suggestions from other people, they said it is able to stop most ad-wares by cleaning up unwanted extensions on your browsers. If you are not able to distinguish them, then you can try disable all extensions first, then one by one enable to restore your browser. Just have a try. It may help

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Please ask the experts for help.

Return to Browser Problems