Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems Need help to remove valueDealshopper.com

Need help to remove valueDealshopper.com

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:20 pm

My homepage is changed to valueDealshopper.com without my permission. I have tried many ways to get my homepage back to normal but nothing is available. And my research results are always added many unrelated information. I want to remove valueDealshopper.com and get my homepage back. How can I do? Can you help me? Thank you very much!

Bob

I am sure your PC is affected by valueDealshopper.com which is a browser hijacker. I can change your system setting and mess up your system. Remove it is a wise choice. You can follow tha guide I offer.

1,Restart your PC in Safe Mode with Networking 2, End all running processes of valueDealshopper.com 3, Delete all the files related to valueDealshopper.com 4, Remove all associated registry entries to valueDealshopper.com. 5, Reset your homepage and clear all browsing histories. 6, Close all the windows and restart your system.

You had better get rid of valueDealshopper.com from your browsers as soon as possible. As far as I know, antivirus programs cannot remove it. Ask experts for help can help you remove it completely.

As I know, you are attacked by a PC virus which is related to valueDealshopper.com. And to remove it, you might have to do something with your processes, register editor etc. You can stop it from running via stopping its processes and removing its registry values.

Return to Browser Problems