Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems How to remove Downloaddino.com from my Google Chrome

How to remove Downloaddino.com from my Google Chrome

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

My homepage is changed to Downloaddino.com and I cannot reset my homepage back to normal.
Meanwhile, my PC is becoming slower and slower regarding using Google Chrome. It may take a long time to run any programs in my PC. Sometimes, my PC occasionally freezes/crashes. And I know Downloaddino.com is harmful to my system.
I try to remove Downloaddino.com, but none of my anti-virus and anti-malwares can remove it. I am worried tha maybe my PC will be destroied soon. Please help me solve the problem. Thanks!

You should remove Downladdino.com in manual way. Here is a guide to manually remove it. 1, restart your PC in Safe Mode with Networking. 2, Delete all of files related to Downladdino.com. 3, Delete all of registry entries related to Downladdino.com. 4, Reset your homepage 5, Reboot your PC to normal mode.

Downloaddino.com virus can cause more computer issues. You should remove it as soon as possiblem. You can ask your friends who are computer experts for help.

Return to Browser Problems