Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems Help me remove jdc.openmace.net virus from my firefox

Help me remove jdc.openmace.net virus from my firefox

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

jdc.openmace.net changes my home page without my approval, and when I go to control panel to remove it, and click on it to uninstall, the uninstall wizard never shows up. When I click on the icon again later, the same thing happens again and the software, nay,and malware never get uninstalled. Why won't it uninstall and how to uninstall it? Thanks very much!

Of course it cannot be uninstalled because as you said, jdc.openmace.net is a malware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware free edition is a trusted anti malware application that a lot of people frefer to use. It can remove jdc.openmace.net and anything else you may have wrong on your computer. So you can use it to uninsall jdc.openmace.net from your Firefox.

You hab better remove all of files and entries which are related to jbc.openmace.net. Trusted antivirus software is necessary. Choose one of trusted antivirus programs to remove jbc.openmace.net, which can help you delete jbc.openmace.net successfully.

Return to Browser Problems