Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems Need help to remove Search.clearch.org from my web browser

Need help to remove Search.clearch.org from my web browser

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

This nasty program, Search.clearch.org, accidentally installs itself to all my web browsers. I cannot change the setting back to google.com though I re-install all my web browsers. It generates sponsored search results and pop-up advertisements. Meanwhile, it makes my PC perform much much slowly. I do need help!! Thanks for any info.

Sad to hear that. If you do not mind, you could restore your system to a time point before the problem appears. Good luck.

Without doubt, as far as I'm concerned, this malware has changed your browser settings. If it does not help reinstalling the web browser, you should then do removal in Safe Mode. Uninstall related program in Control Panel. Delete unfamiliar toolbars or add-ons on web browsers and clear cookies and history. Remove dropped registry keys like HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\random. Delete suspicious files like %Temp%\random.exe
Hope this helps you!

Return to Browser Problems