Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems How to remove "Prevent Attack" pop-ups!!!!

How to remove "Prevent Attack" pop-ups!!!!

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

one of my friends has caught this pop-ups in his computer. He is not sure what websites he had visited. after that, some pops up show on his computer screen saying things like "prevent attack", "activate ultimate protection" and so on. His computer is locked and he cannot do nothing after his computer infected by this computer. My friend also try to get into the SAFE MODE but he still cannot run AVG either. So I think maybe some skillful people in here can help him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In this case, your friend's computer is locked. I suggest that your friend can find a safe computer and download the antivirus like Adwcleaner, Junkware Removal Tool or Malwarebytes which are credible antivirus programs. and then transfer the antivirus tools in a USB device. so in this way, insert this USB in that infected computer and run the antivirus tool. maybe it can work this time. if the antivirus tools can run in this way, use them to start the scan and help your friend to delete this pop-ups virus completely.
If your friend still cannot remove this virus, please let me know and I would love to help you work a solution out. Good luck to you!

Maybe you also can try to remove it in Control Panel or Task Manager or Registry. But I don't know whether this way can work or not. Hope you can get rid of this virus asap.

Return to Browser Problems