Board index Computer & Internet Browser Problems How Can I Delete Findwide.com from My PC?

How Can I Delete Findwide.com from My PC?

Post your problems with IE, FireFox, Chrome and other browsers

When I open my browser, I am always redirected to Findwide.com. And all search results are not correct. Even, I am led to some unknown websites once I click on these search results. Is there anything wrong with my browser? Besides, I really want to delete Findwide.com from my browser. Please help me :(

It is possible that Findwide.com is not a safe website. Maybe your computer gets infected with a browser hijacker. You ought to use an antivirus program to scan the whole system.

Hmm...It is unfortunate. You computer has a browser hijack virus exactly. Removal of Findwide.com right away is strongly recommended. By the way, what is your web browser? IE, Chrome or Firefox?

Actually, you can go to control panel to stop this virus process at first. And you need to reset your browser settings. I will take Mozilla Firefox as an example.

1) Click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
2) Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.

Return to Browser Problems