Introduction of CouponSamurai
Similar as PCandMobileGames and Price Companion, CouponSamurai Virus is categorized as an adware which usually gets installed into your computer unknowingly and compromises system badly. Being familiar with what identification methods security programs uses to detect a computer virus, the virus is bundled with rootkit components so that it can cunningly avoid being removed by your antivirus software again and again.
When your computer suffers from CouponSamurai virus, many unexpected modifications will happen, which are pretty harmful to your computer security. CouponSamurai will corrupt your browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. And your current homepage will be set to CouponSamurai’s homepage without your approval. Moreover, there will be a large amount of commercial ads by CouponSamurai and sponsored links popping up on every page that you visit. And it is impossible for you to stop these annoying pop-ups even though you reinstall your web browser.
Besides, you will be always redirected to lots of unknown websites when surfing online. By boosting those sponsored websites’ network traffic and improving their rankings, CouponSamurai can get massive returns from the sponsors. As CouponSamurai adware is so malicious, you are highly advised to follow the manual removal guide below to delete it entirely.
Screenshot of CouponSamurai:
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Select View by Category and click Uninstall a program under Programs
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
For Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
Hover your mouse over the lower left corner of your screen, right click on the Start menu and select Programs and Features
For Windows 10 users:
Right click on the Windows menu and select Programs and Features
In the program list window, investigate all programs you installed, click on those suspicious programs, and click Uninstall or Remove to get rid of them.
After you uninstall CouponSamurai and other potentially unwanted programs which may cause your browser redirect problem, it′s necessary to scan and check your computer system for any unwanted leftovers. To scan your system and detect any leftover, you can use this recommended malware detector.
Step 2: Remove CouponSamurai from Google Chrome
Remove malignant extensions from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click its menu icon, move your mouse to More tools and click Extensions
2. Investigate all extensions, and click the trash can to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from CouponSamurai, you can reset your Google Chrome.
1. Click its menu icon and click Settings
2. Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings
3. Move to the end of the page, and click Reset settings button under Reset settings section
4. Click Reset button to continue
Step 3: Remove CouponSamurai from Mozilla Firefox
Remove malignant add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click its menu icon, and click Add-ons
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove button to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still receiving ads from CouponSamurai, you can reset your Mozilla Firefox.
1. Click its menu icon and click Open Help Menu
2. Click Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox
4. Click Refresh Firefox button to continue
Step 4: Remove CouponSamurai from Internet Explorer
Remove malignant add-ons from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the gear button, and click Manage Add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove or Disable to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still having problems with CouponSamurai, you can reset your Internet Explorer.
1. Click the gear button and click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset Internet Explorer
3. Tick Delete personal settings option and click Reset to continue
Step 5: Remove CouponSamurai from Safari
Remove malignant extensions from Safari
1. Open Safari, click the gear button, and click Preferences…
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all extensions, and click Uninstall to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from CouponSamurai, you can reset your Safari.
1. Click the gear button and click Reset Safari…
2. Tick all options and click Reset button to reset Safari
Step 6: Remove CouponSamurai from Opera
Remove malignant add-ons from Opera
1. Open Opera, click its menu icon, move your mouse to Extensions and click Extensions Manager
2. Investigate all extensions, and click X to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still having problems with CouponSamurai, you can reset your Opera.
1. Click its menu icon and click About Opera
2. Copy your profile path and then close Opera
3. Hold Windows logo and R keys on the keyboard to open Run
4. Paste your profile path into the box and click OK
5. Delete the whole folder
Warm tips: if you are not comfortable with performing the above steps, you can use this recommended malware remover to help you automatically detect and remove CouponSamurai and other hidden malware.
If you are having problems while performing CouponSamurai removal from your computer, please ask for assistance in our malware removal forum.
Post a comment:
If you have additional information about CouponSamurai or its removal, please leave your comment and share your knowledge below.
Filed under: Adware