Brief Introduction of Search and Stream TV Virus
By deceiving users that it can provide lots of useful online videos, Search and Stream TV has successfully loaded onto countless computers. However, Search and Stream TV won’t do anything related to what it is supposed to do. On the contrary, it only displays annoying ads and fool users into downloading unwanted programs. Once you are fooled by it and install this Search and Stream TV program, your nightmare will soon begin.
First of all, Search and Stream TV is an adware. Therefore, it is good at disguising itself as an innocent program to deceive users. What it really does on your computer is that it covers your web browser window with numerous advertisements and many sponsored links. That is to say, your browsing experience will be interrupted seriously and may make a mistake to click on its sponsored links.
Clicking on the links promoted by Search and Stream TV will make your computer face another trouble because the links could be bundled with a destructive Trojan or any other malware like Browseextended, Triangulum. Thus, to avoid making this mistake, you must take action to remove Search and Stream TV so as to stop these malicious links appearing again.
Search and Stream TV Screenshot:
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Select View by Category and click Uninstall a program under Programs
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
For Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
Hover your mouse over the lower left corner of your screen, right click on the Start menu and select Programs and Features
For Windows 10 users:
Right click on the Windows menu and select Programs and Features
In the program list window, investigate all programs you installed, click on those suspicious programs, and click Uninstall or Remove to get rid of them.
After you uninstall Search and Stream TV and other potentially unwanted programs which may cause your browser redirect problem, it′s necessary to scan and check your computer system for any unwanted leftovers. To scan your system and detect any leftover, you can use this recommended malware detector.
Step 2: Remove Search and Stream TV from Google Chrome
Remove malignant extensions from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click its menu icon, move your mouse to More tools and click Extensions
2. Investigate all extensions, and click the trash can to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from Search and Stream TV, you can reset your Google Chrome.
1. Click its menu icon and click Settings
2. Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings
3. Move to the end of the page, and click Reset settings button under Reset settings section
4. Click Reset button to continue
Step 3: Remove Search and Stream TV from Mozilla Firefox
Remove malignant add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click its menu icon, and click Add-ons
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove button to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still receiving ads from Search and Stream TV, you can reset your Mozilla Firefox.
1. Click its menu icon and click Open Help Menu
2. Click Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox
4. Click Refresh Firefox button to continue
Step 4: Remove Search and Stream TV from Internet Explorer
Remove malignant add-ons from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the gear button, and click Manage Add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove or Disable to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still having problems with Search and Stream TV, you can reset your Internet Explorer.
1. Click the gear button and click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset Internet Explorer
3. Tick Delete personal settings option and click Reset to continue
Step 5: Remove Search and Stream TV from Safari
Remove malignant extensions from Safari
1. Open Safari, click the gear button, and click Preferences…
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all extensions, and click Uninstall to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from Search and Stream TV, you can reset your Safari.
1. Click the gear button and click Reset Safari…
2. Tick all options and click Reset button to reset Safari
Step 6: Remove Search and Stream TV from Opera
Remove malignant add-ons from Opera
1. Open Opera, click its menu icon, move your mouse to Extensions and click Extensions Manager
2. Investigate all extensions, and click X to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still having problems with Search and Stream TV, you can reset your Opera.
1. Click its menu icon and click About Opera
2. Copy your profile path and then close Opera
3. Hold Windows logo and R keys on the keyboard to open Run
4. Paste your profile path into the box and click OK
5. Delete the whole folder
Warm tips: if you are not comfortable with performing the above steps, you can use this recommended malware remover to help you automatically detect and remove Search and Stream TV and other hidden malware.
If you are having problems while performing Search and Stream TV removal from your computer, please ask for assistance in our malware removal forum.
Post a comment:
If you have additional information about Search and Stream TV or its removal, please leave your comment and share your knowledge below.
Filed under: Adware