Brief Introduction of lp.playerpage1390.info Virus
lp.playerpage1390.info is another adware which keeps popping up on target browsers when users watching videos on the Internet. It tells users that if they want to continue watching the video, they need to update their media player. By then, lp.playerpage1390.info pop-up asks users to download a new update program. Once users click on the download button as it recommends, many optional programs or even malware such as View.contextualyield.com or Distinct2c.work will get a chance to sneak inside users’ computer. Therefore, if you run into this situation, you should ignore the pop-up and don’t click on it. The best way is to get rid of the lp.playerpage1390.info adware from your computer completely rather than install what it recommends.
Once lp.playerpage1390.info adware gets activated on your system, it blocks your browser heavily. No matter you open a new tab or open any target website, lp.playerpage1390.info can pop up suddenly to cause your attention to click on it. It is so annoying because it also generates many malicious unwanted advertisements on your browser as long as your computer Internet is connected. To sum up, lp.playerpage1390.info is a dangerous websites that does not deserve your trust. Once you notice its existence, you must get rid of lp.playerpage1390.info from your PC promptly.
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Select View by Category and click Uninstall a program under Programs
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
For Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
Hover your mouse over the lower left corner of your screen, right click on the Start menu and select Programs and Features
For Windows 10 users:
Right click on the Windows menu and select Programs and Features
In the program list window, investigate all programs you installed, click on those suspicious programs, and click Uninstall or Remove to get rid of them.
After you uninstall lp.playerpage1390.info and other potentially unwanted programs which may cause your browser redirect problem, it′s necessary to scan and check your computer system for any unwanted leftovers. To scan your system and detect any leftover, you can use this recommended malware detector.
Step 2: Remove lp.playerpage1390.info from Google Chrome
Remove malignant extensions from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click its menu icon, move your mouse to More tools and click Extensions
2. Investigate all extensions, and click the trash can to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from lp.playerpage1390.info, you can reset your Google Chrome.
1. Click its menu icon and click Settings
2. Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings
3. Move to the end of the page, and click Reset settings button under Reset settings section
4. Click Reset button to continue
Step 3: Remove lp.playerpage1390.info from Mozilla Firefox
Remove malignant add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click its menu icon, and click Add-ons
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove button to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still receiving ads from lp.playerpage1390.info, you can reset your Mozilla Firefox.
1. Click its menu icon and click Open Help Menu
2. Click Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox
4. Click Refresh Firefox button to continue
Step 4: Remove lp.playerpage1390.info from Internet Explorer
Remove malignant add-ons from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the gear button, and click Manage Add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove or Disable to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still having problems with lp.playerpage1390.info, you can reset your Internet Explorer.
1. Click the gear button and click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset Internet Explorer
3. Tick Delete personal settings option and click Reset to continue
Step 5: Remove lp.playerpage1390.info from Safari
Remove malignant extensions from Safari
1. Open Safari, click the gear button, and click Preferences…
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all extensions, and click Uninstall to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from lp.playerpage1390.info, you can reset your Safari.
1. Click the gear button and click Reset Safari…
2. Tick all options and click Reset button to reset Safari
Step 6: Remove lp.playerpage1390.info from Opera
Remove malignant add-ons from Opera
1. Open Opera, click its menu icon, move your mouse to Extensions and click Extensions Manager
2. Investigate all extensions, and click X to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still having problems with lp.playerpage1390.info, you can reset your Opera.
1. Click its menu icon and click About Opera
2. Copy your profile path and then close Opera
3. Hold Windows logo and R keys on the keyboard to open Run
4. Paste your profile path into the box and click OK
5. Delete the whole folder
Warm tips: if you are not comfortable with performing the above steps, you can use this recommended malware remover to help you automatically detect and remove lp.playerpage1390.info and other hidden malware.
If you are having problems while performing lp.playerpage1390.info removal from your computer, please ask for assistance in our malware removal forum.
Post a comment:
If you have additional information about lp.playerpage1390.info or its removal, please leave your comment and share your knowledge below.
Filed under: Adware