View.contextualyield.com is produced as an adware program that can mess up users browsing activities by popping the View.contextualyield.com page on your browser automatically. If you suffer from this adware, you must have noticed that the View.contextualyield.com pop-up shows up again and again on your browser. This is very annoying.
Actually, this adware tends to deliver a survey to you which saying that if you complete this survey, you can get a reword. However, as a matter of fact, it just wants to mislead you to click on this pop-up so that it can earn some clickings from you. In this way, this adware can increase the View.contextualyield.com clicking rank. Moreover, as a malicious adware, View.contextualyield.com will change your browser settings on the background, which let you suffer more browser problems.
During your surfing online, View.contextualyield.com will generate countless pop-up ads on your screen, which can affect your browser performance and reduce the Internet speed. The ads from View.contextualyield.com can mislead you to visit other unsafe websites if you click any single of them. By then, you may suffer from other infections such as Glomatron or Thesoftkit.com’s attack. You should know that View.contextualyield.com is a tool that is used by cyber criminals to earn money from users. Therefore, you need to remove View.contextualyield.com pop-up promptly.
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Select View by Category and click Uninstall a program under Programs
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
For Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
Hover your mouse over the lower left corner of your screen, right click on the Start menu and select Programs and Features
For Windows 10 users:
Right click on the Windows menu and select Programs and Features
In the program list window, investigate all programs you installed, click on those suspicious programs, and click Uninstall or Remove to get rid of them.
After you uninstall View.contextualyield.com and other potentially unwanted programs which may cause your browser redirect problem, it’s necessary to scan and check your computer system for any unwanted leftovers. To scan your system and detect any leftover, you can use this recommended malware detector.
Step 2: Remove View.contextualyield.com from Google Chrome
Remove malignant extensions from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click its menu icon, move your mouse to More tools and click Extensions
2. Investigate all extensions, and click the trash can to remove any unwanted extension
If you’re still receiving ads from View.contextualyield.com, you can reset your Google Chrome.
1. Click its menu icon and click Settings
2. Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings
3. Move to the end of the page, and click Reset settings button under Reset settings section
4. Click Reset button to continue
Step 3: Remove View.contextualyield.com from Mozilla Firefox
Remove malignant add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click its menu icon, and click Add-ons
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove button to remove any unwanted add-on
If you’re still receiving ads from View.contextualyield.com, you can reset your Mozilla Firefox.
1. Click its menu icon and click Open Help Menu
2. Click Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox
4. Click Refresh Firefox button to continue
Step 4: Remove View.contextualyield.com from Internet Explorer
Remove malignant add-ons from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the gear button, and click Manage Add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove or Disable to remove any unwanted add-on
If you’re still having problems with View.contextualyield.com, you can reset your Internet Explorer.
1. Click the gear button and click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset Internet Explorer
3. Tick Delete personal settings option and click Reset to continue
Step 5: Remove View.contextualyield.com from Safari
Remove malignant extensions from Safari
1. Open Safari, click the gear button, and click Preferences…
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all extensions, and click Uninstall to remove any unwanted extension
If you’re still receiving ads from View.contextualyield.com, you can reset your Safari.
1. Click the gear button and click Reset Safari…
2. Tick all options and click Reset button to reset Safari
Step 6: Remove View.contextualyield.com from Opera
Remove malignant add-ons from Opera
1. Open Opera, click its menu icon, move your mouse to Extensions and click Extensions Manager
2. Investigate all extensions, and click X to remove any unwanted extension
If you’re still having problems with View.contextualyield.com, you can reset your Opera.
1. Click its menu icon and click About Opera
2. Copy your profile path and then close Opera
3. Hold Windows logo and R keys on the keyboard to open Run
4. Paste your profile path into the box and click OK
5. Delete the whole folder
Warm tips: if you are not comfortable with performing the above steps, you can use this recommended malware remover to help you automatically detect and remove View.contextualyield.com and other hidden malware.
If you are having problems while performing View.contextualyield.com removal from your computer, please ask for assistance in our malware removal forum.
Post a comment:
If you have additional information about View.contextualyield.com or its removal, please leave your comment and share your knowledge below.
Filed under: Adware