Introduction of RocketSale
Have you been annoyed a lot lately by the pop-up ads by RocketSale? Where do these ads come from? Has your browser been hijacked? This RocketSale claims itself as a useful application that helps users find discounts, coupons and best offers online. It’s supposed to be a good helper especially for users who are fond of shopping online. However, it’s reported to be a trouble which not only affects the browser efficiency, but interrupts users’ online sessions.
RocketSale can be categorized as a browser adware. A browser adware often affects browser efficiency. It can automatically change the default settings of the affected browsers including the home pages, search engines, toolbars and extensions. When users go online, they will find themselves automatically logged on some unknown websites. And each time they try to search something, they will be interrupted by tons of pop-up ads by RocketSale all over the websites as the ads can overlap the information on the websites.
Users may also get redirected every once in a while to fishy links that are used to promote PUPs developed by freeware developers. In other words, computer may be filled with many unwanted programs like LessTabs and Caramava to slow down its general performance which could provide chances for third party online to bring more troubles. Hence, one should get rid of RocketSale adware and its pop-ups completely.
Screenshot of RocketSale:
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Select View by Category and click Uninstall a program under Programs
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
For Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
Hover your mouse over the lower left corner of your screen, right click on the Start menu and select Programs and Features
For Windows 10 users:
Right click on the Windows menu and select Programs and Features
In the program list window, investigate all programs you installed, click on those suspicious programs, and click Uninstall or Remove to get rid of them.
After you uninstall RocketSale and other potentially unwanted programs which may cause your browser redirect problem, it′s necessary to scan and check your computer system for any unwanted leftovers. To scan your system and detect any leftover, you can use this recommended malware detector.
Step 2: Remove RocketSale from Google Chrome
Remove malignant extensions from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click its menu icon, move your mouse to More tools and click Extensions
2. Investigate all extensions, and click the trash can to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from RocketSale, you can reset your Google Chrome.
1. Click its menu icon and click Settings
2. Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings
3. Move to the end of the page, and click Reset settings button under Reset settings section
4. Click Reset button to continue
Step 3: Remove RocketSale from Mozilla Firefox
Remove malignant add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click its menu icon, and click Add-ons
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove button to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still receiving ads from RocketSale, you can reset your Mozilla Firefox.
1. Click its menu icon and click Open Help Menu
2. Click Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox
4. Click Refresh Firefox button to continue
Step 4: Remove RocketSale from Internet Explorer
Remove malignant add-ons from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the gear button, and click Manage Add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove or Disable to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still having problems with RocketSale, you can reset your Internet Explorer.
1. Click the gear button and click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset Internet Explorer
3. Tick Delete personal settings option and click Reset to continue
Step 5: Remove RocketSale from Safari
Remove malignant extensions from Safari
1. Open Safari, click the gear button, and click Preferences…
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all extensions, and click Uninstall to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from RocketSale, you can reset your Safari.
1. Click the gear button and click Reset Safari…
2. Tick all options and click Reset button to reset Safari
Step 6: Remove RocketSale from Opera
Remove malignant add-ons from Opera
1. Open Opera, click its menu icon, move your mouse to Extensions and click Extensions Manager
2. Investigate all extensions, and click X to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still having problems with RocketSale, you can reset your Opera.
1. Click its menu icon and click About Opera
2. Copy your profile path and then close Opera
3. Hold Windows logo and R keys on the keyboard to open Run
4. Paste your profile path into the box and click OK
5. Delete the whole folder
Warm tips: if you are not comfortable with performing the above steps, you can use this recommended malware remover to help you automatically detect and remove RocketSale and other hidden malware.
If you are having problems while performing RocketSale removal from your computer, please ask for assistance in our malware removal forum.
Post a comment:
If you have additional information about RocketSale or its removal, please leave your comment and share your knowledge below.
Filed under: Adware