Introduction of CrazyDealCoup
If the CrazyDealCoup program promises to enhance your browsing experience, you should now believe it! You should know that such statement is often used by many useless ad-supported applications to trick users to download it and install it onto their computers. It is in fact a worthless program that does not deserve your trust. Actually, CrazyDealCoup can make lots of troubles to you when you are surfing on the Internet.
All adware always share the same malicious functions. It is not exception to this CrazyDealCoup program. Similar to most adware like CouponSamurai and DealExpress, CrazyDealCoup adds to your browser as an extension to offer you with lots of unwanted pop-up ads. It can access to various browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. Therefore, no matter you use which browsers, CrazyDealCoup can affect the way of your browsing.
If CrazyDealCoup is active, you will be frustrated by the pop-up ads by CrazyDealCoup. This adware will implement countless ads with malicious links to your search results or every page you are visiting. Then, you will face a dangerous situation because clicking on each ads provided by CrazyDealCoup will lead you end up to a suspicious page. The best way to stay away from this situation is to remove CrazyDealCoup from your PC.
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Select View by Category and click Uninstall a program under Programs
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
For Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
Hover your mouse over the lower left corner of your screen, right click on the Start menu and select Programs and Features
For Windows 10 users:
Right click on the Windows menu and select Programs and Features
In the program list window, investigate all programs you installed, click on those suspicious programs, and click Uninstall or Remove to get rid of them.
After you uninstall CrazyDealCoup and other potentially unwanted programs which may cause your browser redirect problem, it′s necessary to scan and check your computer system for any unwanted leftovers. To scan your system and detect any leftover, you can use this recommended malware detector.
Step 2: Remove CrazyDealCoup from Google Chrome
Remove malignant extensions from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click its menu icon, move your mouse to More tools and click Extensions
2. Investigate all extensions, and click the trash can to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from CrazyDealCoup, you can reset your Google Chrome.
1. Click its menu icon and click Settings
2. Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings
3. Move to the end of the page, and click Reset settings button under Reset settings section
4. Click Reset button to continue
Step 3: Remove CrazyDealCoup from Mozilla Firefox
Remove malignant add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click its menu icon, and click Add-ons
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove button to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still receiving ads from CrazyDealCoup, you can reset your Mozilla Firefox.
1. Click its menu icon and click Open Help Menu
2. Click Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox
4. Click Refresh Firefox button to continue
Step 4: Remove CrazyDealCoup from Internet Explorer
Remove malignant add-ons from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the gear button, and click Manage Add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove or Disable to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still having problems with CrazyDealCoup, you can reset your Internet Explorer.
1. Click the gear button and click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset Internet Explorer
3. Tick Delete personal settings option and click Reset to continue
Step 5: Remove CrazyDealCoup from Safari
Remove malignant extensions from Safari
1. Open Safari, click the gear button, and click Preferences…
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all extensions, and click Uninstall to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from CrazyDealCoup, you can reset your Safari.
1. Click the gear button and click Reset Safari…
2. Tick all options and click Reset button to reset Safari
Step 6: Remove CrazyDealCoup from Opera
Remove malignant add-ons from Opera
1. Open Opera, click its menu icon, move your mouse to Extensions and click Extensions Manager
2. Investigate all extensions, and click X to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still having problems with CrazyDealCoup, you can reset your Opera.
1. Click its menu icon and click About Opera
2. Copy your profile path and then close Opera
3. Hold Windows logo and R keys on the keyboard to open Run
4. Paste your profile path into the box and click OK
5. Delete the whole folder
Warm tips: if you are not comfortable with performing the above steps, you can use this recommended malware remover to help you automatically detect and remove CrazyDealCoup and other hidden malware.
If you are having problems while performing CrazyDealCoup removal from your computer, please ask for assistance in our malware removal forum.
Post a comment:
If you have additional information about CrazyDealCoup or its removal, please leave your comment and share your knowledge below.
Filed under: Adware