Have you been annoyed by excite.com? Do you have any idea about it? What dangerous things can it cause? This page will show you a good solution to handle this virus.
Information about Excite.com
Excite.com is a terrible web hijacker infection, which penetrates into the target PC easily via free software, spam emails, and malicious websites. Once excite.com invades the computer, it will regard the browser as its first target and alter some default settings of the browser. As a result, excite.com will often pop up and lots of ads will be distributed.
Moreover, many additional programs will be dropped into the system to cause troubles. By then, the machine will run really slow and even end up with system crash sometimes. At the same time, excite.com will redirect your search results to some vicious websites frequently when you try to look something up. The first time you see excite.com pop up, you may think that it is a normal website, which seems like many other innocent sites. But it is not as harmless as it claims. With this virus inside the machine, you will receive many ads and the homepage is replaced by its website without your permission.
Besides, if you surf on this fake website, it can collect your information as well. So you should not try to type your passwords on this site in any cases. To sum up, it is no doubt that excite.com is very dangerous, which should be removed immediately.
Excite.com virus Screeshot:
1. Professional Removal from DooFix Online Experts (Recommended)
If you do not have enough techniques and time to get rid of this nasty virus, feel free to contact DooFix Online Experts for professional removal to save your computer and your trouble.
|Live Chat with Experts Now|
This Virus Removal Tool will automatically and completely detect and delete all malicious files related to the virus not only from your registry and hard disk, but also from your browsers.
2. It’s necessary for you to download PCFixKit to repair your damaged registry and clean up other junk files left by the virus.
2. Manually Uninstall Remove Excite.com Virus
If you are familiar with various computer settings and manually editing registry, you can take the risk and try to manually remove Excite.com virus. Since there are too many steps to go through and time-consuming, please be very patient and careful when manually removing Excite.com virus.
1. Close all browsers on your machine.
2. Click Start Menu and Control Panel.
3. Click Add/ Remove Programs
4. Uninstall suspicious or unknown toolbars or software that you installed recently
1. Run Firefox
2. Click Help and then Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Reset Firefox button to reset your Firefox settings
1. Run Chrome and find Settings in Chrome
2. Then click Extensions tab and uninstall suspicious or unknown extensions
1. Run Internet Explorer and click Tools and Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button
3. Tick Delete personal settings, and then click Reset
4. Click Close after the reset.
To completely remove Excite.com virus, please:
1. Open registry editor and delete registry entries
2. Delete malicious files:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
Excite.com Virus Removal Video
Please be careful that Excite.com virus can frequently update its version and change its file code, manual removal does not guarantee a complete removal of Excite.com virus, for Excite.com often comes together with other malicious malware. To save your computer and hassle, it’s recommended that you get professional fix from DooFix Online Experts:
|Live Chat with Experts Now|
Filed under: Browser Hijacker