Introduction of Text Enhance
It has been known that Text Enhance is a dangerous adware program which is also considered as a potentially unwanted program. Generally, this adware would like to promise users that it can help them save time and money during their shopping online. However, the truth is that Text Enhance only generates lots of annoying ads to cause many troubles for users. Therefore, no matter how useful Text Enhance looks like, you should not download it and let it stay on your system.
If Text Enhance has been installed on your system, it would add to your web browsers like Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Safari as an extension or add-on. Then, you will find out that your browser performance is slowed down because it has to load endless pop-up ads by Text Enhance. Those ads generated by Text Enhance can redirect you to malicious domain, which display more ads. Sometimes, those ads carry some infections. Therefore, it will increase the risk of being infected by more malware including Ads by Saleplus and Browse Pulse.
By the way, as a vicious adware, Text Enhance does have the great ability to track your online activities and collect your privacy for marketing. In this way, it can earn some money for its creators. That’s the real purpose of this adware. To sum up, due to its malicious purpose and annoying activities, you must remove Text Enhance from the PC without hesitation.
Screenshot of Text Enhance Pop-up:
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Select View by Category and click Uninstall a program under Programs
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start menu button, and click Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
For Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
Hover your mouse over the lower left corner of your screen, right click on the Start menu and select Programs and Features
For Windows 10 users:
Right click on the Windows menu and select Programs and Features
In the program list window, investigate all programs you installed, click on those suspicious programs, and click Uninstall or Remove to get rid of them.
After you uninstall Text Enhance and other potentially unwanted programs which may cause your browser redirect problem, it′s necessary to scan and check your computer system for any unwanted leftovers. To scan your system and detect any leftover, you can use this recommended malware detector.
Step 2: Remove Text Enhance from Google Chrome
Remove malignant extensions from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click its menu icon, move your mouse to More tools and click Extensions
2. Investigate all extensions, and click the trash can to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from Text Enhance, you can reset your Google Chrome.
1. Click its menu icon and click Settings
2. Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings
3. Move to the end of the page, and click Reset settings button under Reset settings section
4. Click Reset button to continue
Step 3: Remove Text Enhance from Mozilla Firefox
Remove malignant add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click its menu icon, and click Add-ons
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove button to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still receiving ads from Text Enhance, you can reset your Mozilla Firefox.
1. Click its menu icon and click Open Help Menu
2. Click Troubleshooting Information
3. Click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox
4. Click Refresh Firefox button to continue
Step 4: Remove Text Enhance from Internet Explorer
Remove malignant add-ons from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the gear button, and click Manage Add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions tab, investigate all add-ons, and click Remove or Disable to remove any unwanted add-on
If you′re still having problems with Text Enhance, you can reset your Internet Explorer.
1. Click the gear button and click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset Internet Explorer
3. Tick Delete personal settings option and click Reset to continue
Step 5: Remove Text Enhance from Safari
Remove malignant extensions from Safari
1. Open Safari, click the gear button, and click Preferences…
2. Click Extensions tab, investigate all extensions, and click Uninstall to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still receiving ads from Text Enhance, you can reset your Safari.
1. Click the gear button and click Reset Safari…
2. Tick all options and click Reset button to reset Safari
Step 6: Remove Text Enhance from Opera
Remove malignant add-ons from Opera
1. Open Opera, click its menu icon, move your mouse to Extensions and click Extensions Manager
2. Investigate all extensions, and click X to remove any unwanted extension
If you′re still having problems with Text Enhance, you can reset your Opera.
1. Click its menu icon and click About Opera
2. Copy your profile path and then close Opera
3. Hold Windows logo and R keys on the keyboard to open Run
4. Paste your profile path into the box and click OK
5. Delete the whole folder
Warm tips: if you are not comfortable with performing the above steps, you can use this recommended malware remover to help you automatically detect and remove Text Enhance and other hidden malware.
If you are having problems while performing Text Enhance removal from your computer, please ask for assistance in our malware removal forum.
Post a comment:
If you have additional information about Text Enhance or its removal, please leave your comment and share your knowledge below.
Filed under: Adware